Who Are We?
We are a group of interested parents of students from across the Year Groups at Hall Cross Academy, together with teachers and governors, who meet on a regular basis to discuss issues relating to our children’s time at the school.
What is Our Aim?
- To develop and improve dialogue between parents and the school.
- To continue to make whole-school improvements which benefit the academic, social and emotional progress and well-being of our students.
- To raise staff awareness of the needs of students and parents.
- To raise the profile of the school in the wider community.
What Do We Do?
Through open discussion we help to make the school aware of parental opinion on topics related to school which may cause concern, e.g. teaching & learning, parent’s evenings, behaviour, extra-curricular activities, school lunches, facilities, school environment, etc.
When Do We Meet?
We meet at the beginning of each school term, that’s three times a year. The meetings are held after school from 6.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m., over a cup of coffee in relaxed and friendly surroundings!
Want to Find Out More?
- Read the minutes of some of our previous meetings
- Contact Nigel Wilde (Assistant Associate Principal) at the school (01302 320626 or e-mail email@example.com).
- Talk to any of the existing Parents’ Forum members who attend the meetings.