The school has purchased the SIMS parent App. This app gives you access to your child’s attendance, achievements, reports etc. Together with useful school dates. Previously we have sent out tracking via your child, we are now in a position to send this electronically to your phone, tablet or PC. This will be the only method in which such documents will be sent to you in the future.
An activation code will be sent to your email address currently stored on our SIMS System. If you have changed your email address or have not previously supplied one to the school please contact the school via the following email address together with your name, your child’s name and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received an activation code please use the instructions below. If for any reason you have any difficulty with the process please contact the school directly.
You have two choices downloading an app from the app store for free please look for SIMS parent app, or using our link on the website. If you are downloading the app do this before you activate the code that will be sent to you.
1. Open the email that has been sent check your junk/spam box just in case.
2. Click on the click on this link in the email.
3. You will have a number of choices in which to log in. For example, if you have a facebook account choose that one. It adds nothing to facebook it is just an authentication method to check the email is correct. Put in your Facebook login username/email address.
4. Password – (e.g. type in your Facebook password)
6. Type in your child’s date of birth submit
7. The system will verify the account.
8. You should now be able to see your child’s information.
You can also login using the link on our website once you have verified your details.
Whichever way you start the verification process you will need to verify your email address