Hall Cross is a vibrant community in which all are encouraged to develop as individuals, to work collaboratively and to reach their full potential
Our Mission in support of all our learners:
- To develop and define a sense of identity as they move from childhood to young adulthood and to take their place in the World
- To refine their interests academically so that they can move confidently towards identified goals
- To be able to participate fully in an exciting community and feel valued for their contributions
- To make sense of the World as global citizens
- To have access to wide ranging opportunities and experiences beyond the classroom
- To enjoy a safe, secure and positive environment, confident that the adults know them and care about them as individuals
- To experience success and be recognised and rewarded
We believe that we must all hold each other to account to contribute to a dignified and mutually respectful environment. This belief underpins the standards and expectations we have for everyone at the school.
We are committed to being more than just a school.